1. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is Black Whale Sp. z o.o. registered in Katowice at 2 Żelazna Street, NIP: 6343021708, KRS: 0001026229, REGON: 524794626.
– e-mail: email@example.com
– telephone number: +48 507 508 334
– address for correspondence: ul. Żelazna 2, 40-851 Katowice.
The administrator processes your data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons' data with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
• Processes personal data in accordance with the law;
• Collects personal data for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
• Stores personal data in a form that allows identification of persons, to which they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose processing.
• They use technical and organizational measures to ensure protection data they process.
2. OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The administrator processes your personal data in connection with the use by you from the website to the extent necessary for the implementation of individual services for the following purposes:
A) CONTACT WITH THE CUSTOMER - HANDLING QUESTIONS SENT BY CONTACT FORM
Sending a message to our e-mail inbox or via the electronic contact form posted on the website requires providing your personal data. For this purpose, we process, e.g. name and surname, email address, telephone number.
• in order to handle the correspondence sent and to reply to it sent inquiries,
• the legal basis for the processing of these data by the Administrator is legally justified interest of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), which is the response to customer/contractor inquiries; maintenance contact before establishing cooperation,
• providing personal data is voluntary, but no data is provided will make it difficult or even impossible to reply to the message sent message.
B) ACTIVITIES AIMING AT CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT, IMPLEMENTATION
In order to conclude and perform the contract, it is required to provide data
personal data necessary for its implementation.
• in order to conclude a contract, perform it and fulfill a legal obligation resulting from tax and accounting regulations, investigation possible claims under concluded contracts, services provided.
• the legal basis for the processing of these data by the Administrator is necessity:
• drawing up and performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
• fulfillment of a legal obligation, eg issuing an invoice, making a payment settlements, performance of obligations arising from specific regulations law (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
• implementation of the legally justified interest of the Administrator, which consists in
on the protection of the Administrator's rights at the time of possible investigations
claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
• providing personal data is a contractual requirement, the consequence is not providing data, it will be impossible to perform the contract.
C) SOCIAL MEDIA, WEBSITE
We run a website and social media profiles, when processing the data you provide to us:
• to inform about our activity, to promote events that we organize; our products and services, and to communicate with you through the available functionalities (comments, chat, the news),
• the legal basis for the processing of this data is legally justified the Administrator's interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), which consists in promoting our brand, our products and services, building and maintaining community related to us and for the purpose of communication,
• providing personal data is voluntary, and the consequence of not providing it data will not be able to inform you about ours activities, organized events or making contact.
D) STATISTICS, CUSTOMER OPINION SURVEY, OPERATION OPTIMIZATION
WEBSITE AND MARKETING
We provide the highest standards of providing our services, which is why we can conduct statistics, analyzes and customer satisfaction surveys.
• in order to optimize activities and adapt our services to the needs customers; and conduct direct marketing;
• the legal basis for the processing of this data is legally justified the Administrator's interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), which consists in providing the highest standards of services provided and consent to processing data (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) in case of use marketing cookies that enable us to provide you with content advertising more tailored to your interests.
• providing personal data is voluntary, and the consequence of not providing it data, it will be impossible to optimize and adapt our services to your needs.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed for a period not longer than it will be it is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes. The length of this period depends on the type of contract and the purpose of processing:
• Personal data collected to handle inquiries sent via e-mail or contact form will be processed to the moment of completion of correspondence related to the sent inquiry
and closing the application, after that time they can be archived.
• Personal data collected for the performance of the contract and legally justified purposes of the Administrator will be processed for a period necessary for the performance of the contract, and after that time they will be archived to the time of limitation of claims and cessation of legal obligations incumbent on the administrator (5 years from the end of the calendar year in which tax liability arose).
• Personal data collected on the basis of consent will be processed to the moment of withdrawal of this consent or until the end of the purpose for which the data were provided collected (e.g. running a newsletter). Withdrawal of consent does not affect lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. USERS' RIGHTS
In connection with the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following powers:
• The right to obtain information about the processing of your data personal data, and above all about the purposes and legal basis of it processing, scope of data, entities to which the data is transferred and processing periods,
• The right to access your data, i.e. obtain from the Administrator confirmation whether your data is processed, information about it processing and copies of personal data subject to processing,
• The right to rectify data, i.e. correct / supplement data personal information that is incorrect or incomplete,
• The right to delete data ("right to be forgotten") if the processing is no longer necessary for any of the purposes processing,
• The right to limit processing,
• Right to object, which means you have the right to do anything object to the processing of your personal data at any time, and this objection will be considered by the Administrator.
• The right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
If you make a request related to the implementation the above rights, the Administrator will comply with this request without undue delay, however, no later than one month after receipt of this request. IN if it is necessary to extend this period, the Administrator will inform the applicant of the reasons for such an extension. You can submit an application regarding the exercise of these rights: by e-mail by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org The answer will be provided by e-mail within 14 days.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office
Protection of Personal Data at the time of recognizing that your data is processed unlawfully.
5. DATA RECIPIENTS
Authorized employees have access to your personal data, co-workers and those providing services to the Administrator. Persons, which have been authorized to process data are obliged to maintaining their confidentiality. Your personal data may be transferred by the Administrator to entities or external bodies, in particular:
• entities authorized under the law,
• processors that perform certain services on behalf of The Administrator and at his explicit request (e.g. service providers IT, marketing, advisory, consulting, auditing and accounting services, courier, bank, payment operators, legal assistance, etc.),
6. PROCESSING INFORMATION
Your data is not subject to automated processing. Exception may be activities related to the use by the Administrator tools to promote your own brand in the media social media or newsletter. The administrator does not transfer personal data outside the EEA (European Economic Area). The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by Service. These websites may have their own privacy policies as well regulations, which we recommend you read carefully.
• The administrator stores cookies on the end device User, and then accesses the information contained therein to ensure the proper functioning of the website, creating
statistics, marketing and remarketing, matching the displayed materials in advertising networks (e.g. Google) based on the user's profile.
• It is possible to configure the web browser via User, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User's end device. In such a situation, the use of the site by the user may be difficult.
• Cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
• The administrator uses external Cookies to popularize own website using Facebook social networking sites. Administrator of external Cookies Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland.
8. SERVER LOGS
• Using the website involves sending queries to the server, on where the page is stored.
• Each request addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include e.g. User's IP address, server date and time, information about web browser and the operating system it uses User.
• Logs are saved and stored on the server.
• The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the website and are not used by the Administrator for the purpose User identification.
• Server logs are only auxiliary material used for administration of the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone else persons authorized to administer the server.
All rights reserved, 2022
Black Whale Sp. z o.o.
ul. Żelazna 2
Poland, Central Europe
+48 507 508 334